Wednesday, March 15, 2017

2017 resolutions - update #5

I know, I'm late and I haven't posted here in a while. What happened?

To be honest, the past weeks have been quite messy and I didn't keep track very well. Work is extremely busy, so let's quickly go over my resolutions:

Schedule
I'm managing to wake up on time lately! My morning routines are quite okay, so now I have to focus on getting that evening routine back in place.

Walks
When the weather is nice enough, I usually manage to go for walks, even in the weekend. Blocking the time in my calendar really seems to help, and also Pokémon Go is a good motivator. :p

Exercise
I finished the calendar! When I started thinking about what to do next, it came to me that for a lot of exercises, I don't feel flexible enough, so now I started doing a "30 days to splits" routine. Not sure that it's going to work, but at least I should become more flexible (hopefully).

Weight loss
I'm actually down more than I thought now! I'm currently not really watching so much what I eat, but I have the impression I eat a lot less snacks now compared to January/last year. I'm going to take it a little bit easier now, and focus on replacing unhealthy food by healthier alternatives.

Writing
Hmmm yeah... no comment.

So, what happened?
I've been watching a lot of YouTube lately. That sounds like a bad thing, but it's actually good. I feel more confident, and I want to take this to the next level. So I've been thinking of starting a YouTube channel, and I've been researching quite a bit on that.

What will happen now?
I will soon turn 25 and I want to start this completely new chapter in my life then. So I will be preparing a lot, and probably not writing here a lot anymore for now. You could say this blog until now was the introduction, and now I will start writing on Chapter 1. :)

I'll announce where you'll be able to find my videos soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment