Saturday, February 11, 2017

28 Days Exercise Plan for Beginners


Click to enlarge!
Don't get too excited, I didn't assemble my own exercise plan, but since one week I started following the Blogilates Beginner's 2.0 plan. Continue reading for a calendar with links to the matching videos and my personal experience up until now!
I've been using Blogilates frequently since January, but at that point I was just picking out a video of an area I wanted to target every 2 days. For February, I wanted to get more serious. After looking around a bit, I found this 4-week plan that seemed doable enough to incorporate in my daily life.

The combination of exercises takes about 30 minutes every day (well, up until now, maybe it gets a bit longer. And Sunday you can rest! :) ). I do them in the morning before showering and going to work, which works pretty well. What I really like about Blogilates is that you can do the exercises at home and you don't need to buy any equipment. (Except a mat if you want, but for now I'm also just using a towel.)

For me, some exercises are already pretty intense, so I'm really doing my best to follow along. I can't do everything yet, but at least it feels very rewarding to push your boundaries. :) One week down, 3 to go! And yes, I have the impression that I can already notice some results. Already looking forward to comparing my before- and after pics! :)

There are also some exercises on how to do a headstand or the splits, but those are waaay too advanced for me at this point. Maybe as a later challenge, I might focus on them, but for now I'll just skip those.

To make it easier in the morning to find the correct videos, I started keeping a list in Google Keep, but I thought I might as well make this calendar below. I think it's a really handy tool for anyone who wants to follow the challenge. :) Enjoy!

TOTAL BODY ABS TOTAL BODY LOWER BODY ABS TOTAL BODY REST
W
E
E
K

1
□ Wake up EXCITED for an amazing 4 weeks!
□ POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout
□ Wake up and do 10 sit-ups
□ POP Pilates for Beginners: Ab Time
□ 10 Min Ab Sculpting Workout
□ Wake up and plank for 30 sec
□ Bubble Butt Workout
□ Total Body Pilates with Ana Caban
□ Wake up and do 10 burpees
□ Fat Burning Cardio Warmup
□ Beginner Inner Thighs
□ How to do a Headstand
□ Wake up and drink a 25cl (8 oz) glass of water
□ POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout
□ Beginners Abs & Butt Workout
□ Wake up and do 15 crunches
□ Pumped Up Cardio Warmup!
□ 6 Min to Sexy Arms
□ 9 Steps to doing the Splits
□ Make the 2 ingredient banana pancake recipe
□ Take a pic and tweet @Blogilates
W
E
E
K

2
□ Wake up and do 20 jumping jacks
□ Fun Indoor Cardio Workout
□ Body Slimming Workout
□ Best Stretches to Relieve Low Back Pain
□ Wake up and plank for 1 min
□ POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout
□ ABC Abs
□ Wake up and do 30 secside plank each side
□ POP Pilates for Beginners: Ab Time
□ Bubble Butt Workout
□ Best Stretches for Chilling Out
□ Wake up and do 12 roll-ups
□ Pick Me Up Quickie Workout
□ Body Slimming Workout
□ 6 Min to Sexy Thighs
□ Wake up and do 20 squats
□ Beginners Abs & Butt Workout
□ Abs on Fire
□ Relax with Me Stretch
□ Wake up and drink a 25cl (8 oz) glass of water
□ 5 Min Fat Burner
□ Push Plank Challenge
□ Killer Legs
□ Make the Berrylicious Microwave Minute Muffin
□ Take a pic and tag @Blogilates on Instagram
W
E
E
K

3
□ Wake up and do 20 front kicks
□ 5 Min Ab Express
□ Feel Good Soul Stretches
□ Wake up do 20 sit-ups
□ POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout
□ 5 Best & Most Effective Ab Exercises
□ Wake up and do 50 calf raises
□ Fat Burning Cardio Warmup
□ 5 Best Exercises to Flatten your Lower Belly
□ Muffintop Massacre
□ Wake up and do 10 pushups
□ Pumped Up Cardio Warmup!
□ Beginner Inner Thighs
□ Stretching For Flexibility
□ Wake up and do 15 burpees
□ Fun Indoor Cardio Workout
□ Lower Belly Flattener
□ 4 Min to Flat Abs & Toned Thighs
□ Wake up and do 20 crunches
□ Butt Lift & Slim Thighs
□ Fat Destroyer
□ Amazing Upper Back & Leg Stretches
□ Make the Flourless Pizza
□ Take a pic and tag @Blogilates on Instagram
W
E
E
K

4
□ Wake up and do 30 squats
□ Ultimate Hot Body Workout
□ 5 Best Butt Exercises
□ How to do the Splits
□ Wake up do 30 jumping jacks
□ POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout
□ 6 Min to a Sexy Little Waist
□ Quick Ab Workout
□ Wake up and do 15 roll-ups
□ Fat Loss Cardio
□ Flat Stomach Fat Melter
□ Best Stretches to Relieve Low Back Pain
□ Wake up and do 60 calf raises
□ Fat Burning Cardio Warmup
□ Hips Butt 'N Thighs Workout
□ Perfect Legs Workout
□ Wake up and do 30 crunches
□ Train Insane HIIT
□ Muffintop Shredder Workout
□ Feel Good Soul Stretches
□ Wake up and do 1 min plank 2x
□ Fat Burning Ladder

□ Flat Belly Fat Burner

□ 6 Min to a Sexy Booty
□ Make the Easiest Cookie in the World
□ Take a pic and tweet @Blogilates

What are your experiences with exercise programs? Any good ones that you would like to recommend? Leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment