Monday, February 6, 2017

Minimalism with muchelleb


Hi all! Today it's time for another YouTube recommendation! I found this channel a few weeks back, and I've been waiting for a good moment to share it with you. And now it is! :)


Why? Well, muchelleb's channel is mostly focused on self-improvement through minimalism, and for the past month, there has been a great series on there: 30 Days to Simplify Your Life. For 30 days, there has been a new video on how to declutter certain parts of your life, both in your physical space as your mental space.

I haven't done the challenge myself yet -first focusing on a 4 weeks exercise plan; more on that later!-, but I'm considering it for one of the next months. But even if you're not ready for the 30 Days to Simplify challenge yet, there are other great, inspirational videos on her channel. I haven't watched all of them yet, but in short:
  • Decluttering, tidying up, minimalism
  • How to live intentionally
  • How to set goals & be more productive
  • Self-care/self-love
  • How to develop your own style
  • Instagram tips & tricks
  • General advice & recommendations
  • ...
I also just really love the style of her videos! Give this channel a go, and let me know if you will try out the 30 Days to Simplify challenge. If I manage to start with it, you'll find me posting about it here. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment